Britisk politi totalvraket VW Golf R

Anbefalte innlegg

article-0-1172735B000005DC-59_634x470.jp

This is all that remains of a £40,000 ‘supercar’ that was loaned to Greater Manchester Police for a test drive. An officer was trialling the Volkswagen Golf R – which has a top speed of 155mph – on a public road at 2am. But he lost control of the vehicle after skidding at a roundabout in Wharfside Way, Trafford Park, and had to be rescued by firefighters.

...A senior source said: "The car was being tested and it went horribly wrong. Police do use public roads to test vehicles – the risk is reduced by the location and the time when this is done. Another officer in a powerful Audi had gone out on patrol with him at the same time – but was patrolling elsewhere when the accident happened. "The Audi driver went to the scene immediately after the crash to help. The VW was on loan as the company are trying to sell them to the force.

Read more at: http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1471840_police-officer-writes-off-loaned-40k-volkswagen-golf-in-trafford-park-test-drive-crash

C_71_article_1470116_image_list_image_li

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

...lost control of the vehicle after skidding at a roundabout...

Han skled litt i ei rundkjøring?? Det ser jo ut som han har rulla 5 ganga rundt...

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Han skled litt i ei rundkjøring?? Det ser jo ut som han har rulla 5 ganga rundt...

x2 vil jeg si

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Er bare og begynne og opprette : haha :

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Spekuleres i at bilen gikk på sommerdekk. Selv sier politiet at det ikke hadde hatt noen betydning for utfallet.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Spekuleres i at bilen gikk på sommerdekk. Selv sier politiet at det ikke hadde hatt noen betydning for utfallet.

Visst ikke det hadde hatt noen betydning for utfallet så må han jo ha kjørt i 200km/t...

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

VACN 2018- Powered by Invision Community

Bli medlem

Viktig informasjon

Vi har plassert informasjonskapsler/cookies på din enhet for å kunne vise siden slik vi har utviklet den.
Godtar du ikke dette, må du avslutte bruken og forlate vårt nettsted, ellers vil VACN anta du aksepterer dette.