Anbefalte innlegg

Er det noen som kan hjelpe til med å kode litt i min Audi A4 2009 mod i kveld eller i morgen formiddag?

Jeg vil deaktivere setebeltevarsler og aktivere Needle Sweep.

Befinner meg i Haugesund :)

Removing Seatbelt Chime

[select]

[17 - Instruments]

[Coding - 07]

[Long Coding Helper]

Click on each of the Byte numbers in step 3) and you'll see the selectable options below.

Uncheck the box for "Seatbelt Warning active"

Close the Long Coding Helper by clicking the Windows X box on the top right of the screen or clicking the Exit button on the top left of the screen) will send your new Coding value back to the Coding screen.

[Do It!]

Enabling Gauge Test/Needle Sweep

This will sweep the gauge needles through their full range automatically when you start the engine.

[select]

[17 - Instruments]

[Coding - 07]

[Long Coding Helper]

Click on each of the Byte numbers in step 3) and you'll see the selectable options below.

Check the box for "Gauge Test/Needle Sweep active"

Close the Long Coding Helper by clicking the Windows X box on the top right of the screen or clicking the Exit button on the top left of the screen) will send your new Coding value back to the Coding screen.

[Do It!]

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

har du bilen enda? :P det var lenge siden, hva er det du skal til med nå da.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

VACN 2018- Powered by Invision Community

Bli medlem

Viktig informasjon

Vi har plassert informasjonskapsler/cookies på din enhet for å kunne vise siden slik vi har utviklet den.
Godtar du ikke dette, må du avslutte bruken og forlate vårt nettsted, ellers vil VACN anta du aksepterer dette.